Sunday, December 23, 2012

So This Is Real, Huh?

If you are reading this, then thank you! I have been saying that I would make and maintain some type of blog for quite awhile now, the difference is, I am actually doing it. Video games as a whole is one of those things that everybody can find enjoyment out of, whether you are a hardcore gamer that plays religiously, or even somebody that just kills time by playing an app they downloaded on their smartphone because they were bored sitting in class. What I want to do here is to write about whatever I want and enjoy, because quite frankly, big industry "professionals" such as the guys over at IGN or G4 (R.I.P.) aren't always completely agreeable, and tend to overlook some titles that are truly great. Whether it be a Top list, analysis article, review or even humor/parody articles, I promise to bring you material that you will enjoy reading/watching/listening etc. Also, I would love to get pieces from everybody else and post them, possibly even making weekly segments! (*coughBrandoncough*) Just let me know on facebook and we can work something out, because I can't play every game out there, nor would I enjoy every game out there that many of you may love! So with that, welcome! I hope you continue reading!

~Jordan Bolduc

No comments:

Post a Comment